Saturday, February 21, 2009

Better Late than Never!









I just had to empty my memory card from my camera...and there was Christmas & New Years pictures! Gosh, I had the tree cutting, & family party, but not Christmas or New Years posting. Anyway, we got to have all of our kids and grandkids here at some time during the holidays. The Statons', Sauls', and Sorbes' came for Christmas day and dinner. We got 'Meemard beanies' for our 'Meemards'. When we got them in at my work...I knew I just had to get them! They look very special...don't you think? Mike hooked up the Wii for us, and we all took turns, after gifts were opened, and dinner was over. The girls really enjoyed the chocolate pie! YUMMY! Jentry & Sisi loved playing tennis, and Rylie likes soccer. Even Saige dressed up in her favorite dress-up outfit to play the Wii!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment