Thursday, January 22, 2009

Family Fun is what we love best!



Some things we like to do with our spare time...when we ever get any! Our favorite thing to do is spend time with our family. We didn't get too much of that last year, but hope to get together more often this year. We like to go camping, picnicing, riding the 4 wheelers, BBQs', playing games, and just getting out in the 'great outdoors'. We got together for Easter, 4th of July, and Labor Day. Lloyd, Mandi & girls, and I went to Glendale and trick-or treated with the Sauls'. (Kim, Mandi, & I sewed the girls' costumes). We always do a family Christmas party with the whole gang. It was at the Clevelands' this year. Lloyd & I love to go watch the kids baseball & basketball games...as well as their school programs when we can.We had a fun 3-day week end recently. Lloyd & I went to Cedar City to stay and visit. We visited with Jessie, then went to see mom. We played a little wii bowling with her, then took her to get a hamburger for dinner. We went to Buddy & Tami's to stay. We played games, went to church, and enjoyed them and the kids. Monday morning, we visited the Clevelands' for a bit, then to Jessie
& Mike's. We all (us, Clevelands', Milletts', & Sorbes') met for a Mexican lunch,did a little shopping and headed home. We never do anything really extravagant... but just spending as much time together as we can is enough for us!

2 comments:

  1. Lookin' good!! You just need a few more photos of your favorite daughter-in-law! I better be your favorite I'm the only one!!!!! Love you! Tam

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Linda, look how big your family got!! I swear I haven't seen anybody except Kim for years....so weird...I just like to believe everyone stays little. The last time I saw your baby was probably 8 years ago at Mikes Funeral...if they were there..I don't really remember. Crazy! I so glad you blog! I keep trying to get my mom to blog but she won't the bum! :)

    ReplyDelete