Thursday, December 31, 2009

Elk Hunt 2009








Gosh...I can't believe how long it has been since I have been on here. Life seems to get more hectic every day! We only got a few camping trips in this summer, fall came and went, and now it is 2010! I am going to put this post on anyway, as I got some pretty pics of the kids while we were elk hunting up by Panguitch. Lloyd and Jeff and Buddy all had spike tags, and Mandi had a different area hunt...but they all got skunked. We pulled the trailers up near Horse Creek. Kim, kids and I went up on the week-ends. I have always loved the autumn leaves for a photo session background, and the Saul kids were good sports. Mandi only rode up one day, and she was hunting the other side of Hwy. 14...just gave me a ride to camp. Didn't get any of her little ones. Check out Tami's blog for some great pics she took of her kids! Mice got in our trailer, so we didn't camp the last week-end! Yuck!

No comments:

Post a Comment